Newly created opportunity with a large conglomerate based in the City, the role will see you work across a multitude of different sectors including oil, construction, food and energy.
This role sits with a newly created Indirect tax team who are building the entire function from scratch so it is a really great time to join the business.
This is a mixed role that will see you focus on supporting the VAT lead in delivering UK VAT compliance obligations and the business partnering initiatives to the EMEA business including providing commercial advice on tax risk management and upcoming mergers/acquisition's.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is working in Practice with a mixed portfolio who wants to make a move inhouse but keep the variety of industry exposure.
* Preparation of monthly and quarterly VAT returns
* Support the companies EU subsidiaries with any indirect tax compliance queries
* Supporting the VAT Manager with the provision of UK VAT advisory services, including cross border, to our businesses wherever based
* Working with the wider tax team in areas including transfer pricing.
* Strong compliance experience
* Looking for an opportunity to expand advisory skills
The Next Step
Please contact Jelena McDonagh to discuss in more detail.