Exciting opportuntiy to join a FTSE listed services business headquartered in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the tax affairs of 40 countries such as UK, Dubai and France. Reporting into the International Tax Manager and based in Central London this role offers excellent development opportunities.
Day to day you will be responsible for, but not limited to;
* UK and international corporate tax return preparation
* Working with external advisors to resolve tax audits in various jurisdictions
* Preparation and review of VAT returns across various countries
* Coordinating the implementation of VAT within the organisation for various countries
* Preparation of tax disclosures for financial reporting purposes and responding to auditor queries
* Calculating and managing required tax payments to revenue authorities
* Reconciling tax accounts for management reporting purposes
* Dealing with day-to-day queries regarding the tax implications associated with transactions
* Responding to any queries raised over the VAT treatment applied in invoices
* Advising of any withholding tax implications associated with placements
* Keeping up to date with tax developments and implications on the organisation
If this seems like it could be of interest then please do apply below. The successful candidate would be available swiftly and for 6 months minimum. Ideally qualified/part-qualified with significant compliance experience.