Are you a VAT Accountant looking to take the next step?
Would you like a role that is new and you can make your own mark in it?
Are you seeking an opportunity where you can work flexible hours and manage your own work-life balance?
What's great about this role?
- It's a new role and in a growing team
- The company promotes flexible hours and working from home- The
- Creative and evolving working environment
- You will be supported by an extremely knowledgeable Head of Indirect Tax
- Opportunity to travel!
- Partner with various brands within the group
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders
- Design and implement new processes and procedures
- Assist in defining new VAT compliance strategy
- Heavy involvement with making tax digital
- Provide support on VAT projects
- Involvement in international VAT issues
What you need to succeed:
- Strong UK VAT compliance experience
- Enthusiasm and analytical by nature
- A natural team player
I am looking for a motivated VAT accountant who wants to gain hands-on VAT advisory experience in a highly commercial and creative environment.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR