I am currently working with a leading recruitment business who are looking to hire a Corporate Tax Accountant into their well established tax team. You will be responsible for all tax related matters and report into the Regional Tax Manager to help cross tax compliance, transfer pricing compliance, and being given a lot of exposure to tax advisory work on various business transactions.
The Regional Tax Manager is an excellent individual to learn from, and will provide strong support on the responsibilities below:
* Preparing the FRS101 tax disclosure for the UK companies
* Assisting with gathering information and preparing and managing the transfer pricing requirements under BEPS and the local jurisdiction requirements for the EMEA region
* Assisting with testing and supporting the transfer pricing policy used by the business to make sure it meets with the OECD requirements
* Managing the income tax compliance process
* Managing the UK Group's relief position
* Managing the monthly and year end tax provision process
The ideal candidate will have very strong UK Corporate Tax compliance and reporting experience either from a Big 4/mid-tier practice, or from another in-house role. You will be ATT/CTA/ACA Qualified and be looking to move into a varied and interesting tax role.
Please apply ASAP to be considered