Working as part of the Group Tax Team at this FTSE 100 business, you will take ownership of UK Tax Compliance & Accounting for the Group. Applicants need to be available to start by the end of September 2018 and be willing to commit for 3-6 months.
This organisation is a world leader in its field and listed on the London Stock Exchange. Working as part of the Global Head Quarters in Essex, you will have responsibility for the UK corporate tax compliance for a number of companies.
Duties will include:
• Preparation of corporate tax returns and computations
• Group relief calculations
• Worldwide debt cap calculations
• CFC analysis
• Timely calculation and payment of UK quarterly tax instalments
• Group relief payments
• Calculation of UK tax provisions and preparations of tax notes
• Assist with the year end and interim tax reporting processing
• Supporting the Regional Tax Manager with UK project work including M& A activity
• ACA/ACCA qualified
• UK corporate tax compliance experience
• Able to start by the end of September 2018
For a confidential discussion contact Alin Brekke at Nebula Partners directly.