Our client is a start up tax advisory firm who specialise in providing international tax services to European and US based corporations who are seeking to expand overseas. The organisation is led by a number of high calibre international tax professionals who have come from Big 4 firms across the USA. With offices in the USA and India the firm now seeks to further expand their footprint with the addition of making a number of UK based hires. The firm offers its employees a highly collaborative culture as well as lots of autonomy to “get things done” in a supportive organisation.
To support the continued growth of the firm they now seek to hire a US international corporate tax senior associate or experienced associate.
Duties will include:
• Preparing and some review of tax return forms for partnerships and corporations
• Assisting with income tax research and planning
• Quantifying and documenting federal and state income tax liabilities for tax returns, extensions and estimated payments. Activities include quantifying book/tax adjustments, federal/state modifications and state apportionment
• Quantifying and documenting calculations for FAS 109. Activities include quantifying the effective tax rate and current and deferred income tax expenses and taxes payable
• Maintaining strong client relations
• Consulting, working with, and servicing clients to make recommendations on business and process improvements and serving as a business advisor to clients
You will have at least 2 – 4 years US tax (corporate) experience gained within a Big 4 or Mid-size accountancy firm. You will ideally be working towards or have already obtained a CPA or Enrolled Agent designation. You will also need to have a flair for client relationship management and be ready to go above and beyond for your clients.
This is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial spirited individual who wants to be part of a firm who have exciting plans for growth.
This opportunity has the added benefit of the option to work from home daily.
Should you feel this opportunity matches your skill set and goals then please apply today.