This multinational FTSE100 giant holds a key position in several distinct industrial markets. With operations in every continent, it delivers branded products and high value commodities to customers all over the world.
Following a strategic restructure, the need has arisen for a Senior Tax Manager within the Group Tax Team. This position will have a focus on strategy, governance, outsourced compliance management and various advisory projects. In this role, you will work closely with the business, tax authorities and external advisers.
This is an excellent opportunity to come onboard and lead the development and implementation of tax strategy for a key division that has a particular focus on e-commerce, brands, retail and digital growth.
• Develop and implement tax risk framework for the group
• Lead the identification of tax issues or risk within the group, with particular focus on the consumer & brands business and oversee appropriate mitigation strategies
• Lead the identification and implementation of appropriate tax planning opportunities for the group
• Provide appropriate tax support to the business to ensure enhanced value to the group
• Develop and manage relationships with key personnel within the business units and ensure they understand the strategy, tax risk framework and vision of group tax
• Leading tax input on major transactions, including M&A (acquisitions and disposals) and business development opportunities
• Raise awareness of tax issues and effectively communicate these issues to management
• Monitor BEPS developments and determine appropriate action
Compliance & Reporting:
• Develop and enhance relationships with tax authorities in the relevant territories
• Oversight of compliance, reporting and management of disputes
• Review and ensure transfer pricing policies are maintained for the Group
• ACA/CTA qualified
• Proven UK Corporate Tax background
• International corporate tax experience an advantage
• Big 4 training preferred
• Commercial experience preferred
• Able to discuss tax technical matters in plain language.
• Car allowance
• Above average bonus scheme
• Market leading share award scheme
• Defined contribution pension scheme
• Private healthcare
• Excellent holiday entitlement
• Broad international exposure
• Central London offices.
For a confidential discussion please contact Greg Dadson at Nebula Partners