Newly designed role with an International Betting and Gaming company based in Central London, aside from taking responsibility from all areas of Indirect Tax you will also work on other areas including duties and gaming income. Great opportunity to make an impact in a growing team.
* Overseeing the preparation and filing of the quarterly UK group VAT returns.
* Manage any tax enquiries and audits.
* Manage the development of the indirect tax compliance function and procedures, including the use of tax technology.
* Management the compliance requirements across all areas of gaming duty.
* Support the UK SAO certification process.
* ACA or CTA qualified.
* Good experience of UK indirect tax compliance issues
Please contact Jelena McDonagh for a confidential discussion about this role.