Our client is looking for a Personal Tax Manager to join their firm and assist in the growth and development of their tax team. The role offers superb prospects and the possibility to progress to Director/Partner level once proven. The firm are well established and have a great reputation in the market, they have been rapidly expanding their tax team in recent years and now wish to bring on board an experienced tax professional to lead the team and aid growth.
Duties will include:
* Manage a portfolio of clients, including OMBs, Partnerships, Trusts and Sole Traders.
* Liaise with clients, collating information and building relationships
* Manage P11D process for clients, prepare and submit self-assessments
* Correspond with HMRC on all tax related queries
* Assist other members of staff on tax queries
* Advise clients on tax opportunities
* Review the work of junior members of staff
* CTA/ATT/ACCA/ACA qualified/part qualified - qualified by experience may be considered
* Demonstrate a strong understanding of UK Tax Legislation
* Previous experience of managing a client portfolio
* Previous supervisory experience is beneficial
In return, a market rate salary will be offered alongside great career progression and benefits.