The key activities of the Tax Manager will be as follows:
* Support the Regional Tax Senior Managers on various tax matters related to the respective region including on projects such as restructuring, M&A and financing;
* Tax audit support;
* Transfer Pricing (incl TP documentation) support;
* Tax compliance coordination for the region;
* Tax risk management coordination for the region;
* Assist in minimizing tax risks and maximizing the group's tax opportunities;
* Participate in and contribute to in-house tax technical sessions.
The ideal candidate has:
* A master degree in Fiscal Economics or Tax Law
* Relevant experience within a big 4 and/or a multinational company.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.