Fantastic opportunity for a skilled Tax professional, looking for a new challenge in Lancing, West Sussex.
Your new company
My Client is a boutique firm based in Lancing, West Sussex, who are looking for an experienced tax professional to join their team as a Tax Manager.
Your new role
As a full-time Tax-Manager your primary role will be to take ownership of key taxation responsibilities in the firm as detailed below and to support the firm by liaising with clients regarding taxation matters.
The role will include the following:
* Liaising with clients regarding taxation matters.
* Managing of general taxation within small firm.
* Preparation and submission of SATRs
* Preparation and submission of P11Ds
* Review and submission of CT returns.
* Preparation and submission of iXBRL accounts to HMRC.
* HMRC liaison and admin.
* Management of HMRC enquiries involving above taxes.
* Some advisory work on an ad-hoc basis.
* Eye for identifying client opportunities to save tax.
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will have solid experience in corporate and personal tax at a managerial or assistant manager level. They would prefer someone who is fully qualified (ACCA/ACA, CTA) and computer efficient. A knowledge of Sage suite would be beneficial.
They are looking for open candidates who are happy to muck-in and work closely with their small team.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary with a negotiable package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.