I am currently recruiting on behalf of a brilliant Salisbury based accountancy practice who are looking for a Private Client Tax Senior to work in their high performing tax department. They are very well regarded both across the South Coast as well as nationally.
My client are a nationally known Accountancy practice who provide a wide range of services including investment management, accountancy, tax, corporate and financial advisory. They provide a very high level of service and from the Salisbury office specialise in servicing the Private Client sector.
The successful Private Client Tax senior will carry out a mix of both compliance and advisory work.
Client compliance work:
* Delivering high quality service to clients
* Responsible for a portfolio of clients which may including sole traders, partners, HNWIs, non UK domiciliaries, partnerships, non-residents and trusts
* Ensuring administration of the portfolio is completed including all aspects of compliance, accounts, tax returns and tax computations
* Ensuring all beneficial elections and claims are made
Client planning work
* Identifying possible planning possibilities
* Preparing reports for clients
* Attendance at client meetings
* Answering client ad-hoc questions and enquiries in respect of their personal tax affairs
The successful Private Client Tax Senior will have:
* Professionally Qualified (ATT or CTA)
* Significant experience gained within a professional services firm.
* Good knowledge of private tax compliance and ideally some exposure to planning/advisory work.
* Technical knowledge to include CGT, IHT, business tax aspects. Non-resident, non-domicile and partnership experience will be useful but not essential
* Ability to write letters explaining complicated planning issues as well as verbal communication skills.
* Computer literate using a range of applications/programmes ideally including Digita software.
* Ability to work independently and also be a team player.
On offer is a flexible salary as well as some great benefits.
If this role looks of interest please get in contact with me