Are you a VAT Accountant looking to take the next step?
Would you like to be in a creative environment?
Do you want the opportunity to shape your own career?
What's great about this role?
- They are big on work-life balance, working from home and flexible hours
- Your hiring manager is full of personality, with a wealth of VAT knowledge
- The environment is creative, evolving and extremely supportive
- You have a global network of colleagues offering a wide reach of shared knowledge
- You will travel to places such as Paris and Milan
- This is a new role so you can make it your own
- No day is the same, you will the VAT business partner for the company and the business units
- Provide indirect tax support to various stakeholders and manage external providers
- Improve indirect tax process and procedures
- Review indirect tax returns
- Analyse tax compliance information
What your manager thinks:
"This is a truly global business which is supportive, we mentor, train and develop our employees and you gain exposure to senior stakeholders and a variety of work. I's an exciting stage to join!"
What you'll need to succeed:
- Enthusiasm and a great sense of humour!
- Strong UK VAT compliance and the drive to expand your international knowledge
- A natural problem solver who isn't afraid of the unknown
I am looking for a technically strong VAT Accountant who wants to gain international experience, in a truly creative environment. Please get in touch for more details.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR