Our client is a multi national insurance group based in London. As part of the continued growth within the tax team they now require an International Tax Manager to support the overseas growth.
Working closely with the Head of Tax you will be responsible for maintaining an understanding of the company's global business developments, investments, activities and business strategies.
* Provide support and advice to the group's M&A activities:
o Assist with structuring acquisitions
o Analysing tax impacts of repatriating funds
o Assist with reorganisations and disposals
o Reviewing due diligence reports
o Assist with the review of tax warranties and indemnities
* Establish and maintain relationships with relevant overseas offices to ensure timely communications regarding any transactions that may have tax consequences
* Assist with the management of group tax reporting and compliance with a focus on overseas entities
* Qualified tax professional or accounting qualifications, with a minimum of 3 years' PQE, the majority of which relating to tax advisory work in a multinational with prior big-4 firm international tax experience
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across departments in the UK and overseas