Position: Tax, Vice-President (Interim/Contract)
A large multinational is seeking an experienced tax professional to join their international tax team in London.
They are looking for someone who has a strong understanding of compliance matters and develop strong relationships with the other teams in the company such as finance and management.
The opportunity involves;
● Managing the tax compliance with assistance from external services providers across both direct and indirect taxes.
● Monitoring and reporting on the control certifications in the US and other territories.
● Assisting the wider tax team with:
o monitoring the investment structures for any changes to legislation and deal assumptions in preparation for bi-annual reporting/ meeting with investors in SVF;
o preparing tax reports and collating information requested by the SVF investors;
o coordinating with the fund administrators to collate the K-1 forms, W8-W9 forms for investors and internal for the company’s entities;
o Managing the FATCA /CRS registration/ notification requirements and annual reporting obligations with the assistance of external advisors.
● Working with the in-house implementation team to ensure all tax aspects associated with investments and transactions are accurately executed and monitored.
● Monitoring, updating and implementing a transfer pricing policy, working with advisors to maintain appropriate documentation, ensuring compliance with country by country reporting requirements.
● Fully qualified ACA, ACCA or CTA
● Experience either within professional services or in-house tax team
● Ability to work within a fast-paced dynamic environment
● Detail and process-oriented mind set
● Excellent interpersonal skills.