This progressive UK Top 10 professional services firm, with more than 25 offices throughout the UK has an excellent opportunity for a recently qualified chartered accountant/tax advisor to join their growing corporate tax team in a client facing role.
You will be able to work on a mixture of advisory and compliance projects with a diversity of clients ranging from multinational organisations to local businesses. If you have trained in a small firm, this role will give you the opportunity to work on more complex projects. If you trained in the Big4 you will be entrusted with greater client contact.
• To act as the day-to-day point of contact for the client, and to practice the principles of excellent client service at all times.
• To ensure tax quality at all times by adhering to the firm’s quality standards.
• To be responsible for the business and corporation tax compliance service for business and corporate clients.
• Advising on payment of tax liabilities as they become due.
• Preparation and submission of corporation tax returns and supporting computations.
• Dealing with enquiries raised by the HM Revenue & Customs.
• Be available to assist with planning and advisory work and to work closely with other departments.
• To provide briefing, supervision and training for junior staff.
You will already have completed your ACA/ACCA/ATT/CTA (or equivalent) and will have previous exposure to corporate tax. You also need to be a proactive individual that has the ability to build and maintain their own client relationships minimal oversight from Senior Management.
For more information, please contact Charlie Cumber at Nebula Partners