Wilkinson Partners are currently working with the Tax Advisory team of a leading investment bank who are seeking to add an experienced tax adviser to their London based team. The bank are in an exciting period of sustained growth and want to hire a tax adviser to support their ambitious expansion plans.
The role is a purely advisory position which will provide support to all areas of the group's operations. Responsibilities will include:
- Managing tax issues in relation to M&A, commodities, equities, fixed income, leasing and asset management
- Being the lead contact with business units
- Managing tax support throughout the transaction lifecycle
- Leading internal projects on issues such as changes in legislation, consultations, corporate restructuring ,thin capitalisation and recapitalisations
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified tax lawyer or tax adviser with strong professional experience gained at a top tier accounting, legal or industry firm
- Have excellent UK tax technical expertise
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and will facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements.
Apply today for more details.