Temporary 12 month Opportunity in Frome- Full time
Your new company
A global business within the heart of Somerset
Your new role
This is a full time Finance Assistant role that will be sitting within the finance team, focusing on purchase and sales ledger entries, and assist the Finance Director. Additionally the role will assist/ provide support for month end accounts.
Your duties within this role include;
* Raising customer invoices and statements
* Raising internal subsidiary invoices
* Entering supplier invoices
* Inputting expense claims
* Processing payments to suppliers and to global businesses
* Processing cash tracking and reconciling subsidiary bank accounts
* The preparation of monthly accounts, including maintaining prepayments and accruals, and providing analysis as and when required
* Preparing base date for a different currency VAT return
What you'll need to succeed
You will be AAT Qualified or part qualified and working towards it. You will have previous experience in a finance role and be able to execute the above duties to a high standard. You must be able to hit the ground running and work to monthly deadlines. You must have good IT skills, be well organised and have great attention to detail.
You must also have knowledge of Sage 200 and dealing with foreign currencies.
What you'll get in return
This is a full time role, 37.5 hours a week. Salary is £20,000- £23,00 depending on experience. This would be £10.50 - 13.00 per hour.
Parking is available on site.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.