Part time Finance Manager- Bath
Your new company
Amazing opportunity to work for a charity within the centre of Bath.
Your new role
This role requires AAT qualified a finance manager to support the CEO and out outsourced accountancy team to ensure the finance of the charity are tightly managed, to ensure we have effective and efficient financial process and procedures in place. You will be committed to fulfilling your duties in a timely manner.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be able to hit the ground running and be able to fully execute the below duties;
* Management and processing of sales, purchase and general ledgers
* Manage, processing and effective payment of all supplier invoices through the monthly bacs run
* Production and monthly tracking of cash flow statements
* Quarterly VAT returns
* Monthly pay roll inputting
* Assist the CEO in preparation of the annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
* Preparation of year end and annual audit
Previous work in charity is required.
What you'll get in return
You will get the opportunity to work in the centre of Bath and at well established charity. The opportunity is part time.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.