My client is a global leader who continue to rapidly expand their business operations and continue to look for high quality tax candidates to join their ever growing tax function.
You will work as part of a team of 3 reporting to a London based Director. This role is to be based in Cork, Ireland.
You will focus on income tax reporting and compliance for the EMEA region. You will also be responsible for local country reporting as well as aspects of international reporting under US-GAAP.
Additional areas of responsibility:
* Responsible for non-US income tax return compliance
* Responsible for income tax accounting under US GAAP, IFRS/local GAAP
* Review tax planning ideas to determine impacts to worldwide tax provision
* Review international aspects of Amazon's worldwide provision
* Research effects of various international transactions
* Support international tax compliance and reporting aspects of mergers and acquisitions (due diligence and integration)
* Support US and international tax controversy teams on tax audits
Several years of Direct Tax experience
Experience with Irish tax, UK tax or international taxes
Reporting experience either US GAAP or IFRS (or similar accounting standard)