This team are in need of an ambitious and driven Advisor to assist the Group Tax Manager with a range of UK tax related tasks. You will support the Group's tax activities including tax structuring, M&A and reporting.
Our client is an innovative, value-driven business that offers a range of different manufacturing based services across the globe. They have an exceptional, high-performing finance team who have a strong reputation on the North West tax market and you will be directly working with an experienced Tax Manager
Assisting the UK Tax Manager with Risk, reporting & compliance responsibilities including:
* Preparing and filing UK CT computations for group entities
* Preparation of UK Budget tax figures
* Calculating and payment of quarterly payments on account and group relief
* Manage HMRC enquiries into CT returns
* Assistance with the monthly posting of tax into management reporting
* Prepare current tax and deferred tax asset/ liability calculations for Cape group consolidated accounts and UK statutory entities
* Management of year end process
* Preparation of tax charges & notes for inclusion in financial statements for Cape group consolidated accounts and UK statutory entities
* Ad hoc advice on employments taxes and VAT as required
Projects, planning and tax advisory responsibilities include:
* Projects, including changing ownership of entities, liquidations and capital restructures.
* M&A transactions including due diligence
* Liaising directly with external advisors on the collation of tax advice relating to key business initiatives
* Managing the Group's position for Group relief, interest restriction and loss utilisation
* Review and maintenance of UK tax strategy
* Ensure tax efficient repatriation of funds through the UK
* Assist with maintenance of transfer pricing documentation and records
* Stay up to date with changes to legislation and inform stakeholders of the impacts
The successful candidate must have Corporate Tax experience in either practice or industry and be able to work in a dynamic work place.
Ideally, this person will be ACA or CTA qualified. If close to qualifying, please still apply.
Opportunity to work in an extremely important role for one of the biggest businesses in the North West.
Offering circa £40,000 - £50,000 + 10 % bonus
Please apply now for more information