The Private Markets and Real Estate Structuring team are looking to hire an M&A Tax specialist at the Senior Manager level due to a huge increase in M&A activity within the group. As part of the Front Office you would have heavy involvement in transactions, fund structuring, product development and the overall life-cycle of the deals.
Key Outcomes / Responsibilities:
* Corporate M&A activity both in the UK and globally
* Follow the product life-cycle, front to back, with respect to acquisition, origination, disposal and liquidation.
* Work with other members of the tax team to ensure that the tax effects of business changes are factored into ongoing tax compliance and business processes
* Principal focus will be on tax structuring, with regard to accounting and legal implications
* Requires co-ordination and management of external advisors
* Support the transaction team in structuring the financing arrangements
* Review of contract documentation for consistency of implementation with planning
* Creation, review and supervision of Funds Flow in conjunction with Finance Team
* Management of implementation of structure and closing process
* Qualified accountant/CTA at experienced manager level
* Strong M&A/transactions experience
* Previous experience of Funds structuring
* Experience in financial services or dealing with large corporate groups an advantage
The next step:
Please contact Paul Kempton to have a confidential discussion about this opportunity.