Reporting to the Head of tax you will be responsible for:
* Developing and delivering a group wide international tax strategy.
* Supporting the digital side of the business that is based offshore.
* Monitoring the transfer pricing strategy
* Ensure that the submission of group tax returns and direct tax filings are on schedule.
Key Skills and qualifications:
* Willingness to travel from time to time.
* Good technical understanding of CFCs, treasury and transfer pricing.
* Ability to build and maintain relationships across seniority levels.
* International tax experience.
The bulk of the work will involve a lot of advisory, so it will require the right candidate to really engage with the business and its stakeholders.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.