Big 4 opportunity, 16 weeks annual leave
This Big 4 accountancy firm has a tax centre of excellence that is responsible for all of the compliance aspects on their large accounts. They are rapidly expanding this team and are looking for self driven, motivated candidates to join their compliance power house.
- Review of tax returns, and preparation/review of Income Tax/NIC calculations
- Conduct arrival/departure briefings
- Contributing to client service teams, helping ensure they function smoothly and effectively
- Preparation of written advice for clients, and helping to advice clients on GMS issues
- Project management of advisory projects carried out for clients
- Ensuring clients are provided with up to date information on GMS developments
- Involvement in business development/proposals
- Managing and coaching more junior staff
- Working with large clients/mid-size clients
-Self Motivated - able to drive yourself to meet deadlines when working from home
-ATT/CTA qualified or qualified by experience
Truly flexible working and working from home. 36 weeks a year on, 16 weeks a year on annual leave!
Good quality clients and a fantastic company to add to your CV.
For more information, contact Poppy Bowen 0207 269 2163.