My client, a global technology company, are looking to hire an International Tax Advisor to join their HQ in the London area. In this newly created position, you will be responsible for Tax Compliance, Tax Reporting and related technical advisory matters for France and other European entities.
- Responsible for managing all external income tax reporting obligations for the group subsidiaries in France, Germany and Switzerland.
- Manage the internal Tax reporting (Quarterly Tax Reporting) and Statutory Tax obligations for France, Germany and Switzerland
- Act as a proactive Business Partner to your stakeholders and provide technical tax advice
- Take responsibility for Transfer Pricing matters, liaising with external advisors and ensuring all relevant documentation is produced
- Relevant experience in French Corporate Income Tax compliance
- Degree educated
- Fluent French and English language