New in-house Senior Tax Manager role with a global manufacturing and production business based in The City
Your new company
I'm working with a leading global integrated business services organisation. The business focuses on providing expert knowledge, experience and core skills across market development, finance, logistics, investment and information to solve specific business problems across a broad range of commodities and services.
Your new role
Working with the Head of Finance this role will deal with all tax issues for the group; this will include tax compliance, keeping abreast of relevant tax laws, corporate income tax and VAT related matters. In addition you will get involved with international aspects such as transfer pricing & withholding tax.
In addition to the core responsibilities you will provide on-going tax and commercial advice to the business departments across the group.
It is also expected that you will take control of tax accounting matters as the department handles both accounting and tax activities.
* Corporation tax computations and returns for the group and certain branches;
* VAT returns for the group and certain branches;
* Other related tax external compliance matters and internal reporting;
* Manage relationships and queries with tax authority;
* Handle internal queries and request for advice;
* Manage (certain) accounting processes and external / internal reporting.
What you'll need to succeed
* Preferable qualification; Accountancy (ACCA, ACA CIMA, etc), Tax (CTA, ATT, etc)
* An undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Maths, Statistics, Business or Economics is desirable
* Solving complex problems during strict deadlines
* Analytical and numerical skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* IT skills including utilising MS Excel, Word and SAP
* Corporate income tax and VAT procedures
* International accounting standards and practice
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.