Our client, a global law firm, are looking for an experienced partnership tax manager to play a key role in managing firms partnership tax compliance and advisory. You will work with the Senior International Tax Manager to oversee and support on any partnership tax and international tax matters.
* Management of compliance processes - corporate and individual partner tax filings;
* Preparation of various schedules required for overseas tax filings;
* Coordinating partner approvals and signatures on tax returns;
* Partnership UK Tax Return;
* Ad hoc projects;
* Transfer pricing support (i.e. monitor and update global TP model);
* Manage CbC reporting requirements;
* Withholding tax queries.
* 7+ years experience
* CTA, ACCA, CIMA, ATT qualified (or equivalent experience);
* International and partnership tax experience ideally (or at least one);
* Ability to multitask, work in a team and ability to coach/manage a junior;
* UK corporate tax experience nice to have;
* Strong communication skills.