My client is recruiting for a Corporate Tax Manager to join a growing corporation tax specialist team, working for a boutique practice with strong international and OMB client base.
They are based in central London and have a strong reputation in the market for punching about their weight and winning clients from their larger and more high profile competitors
* Managing the corporation tax compliance process for a portfolio of corporate clients
* Tax advisory to partners and clients
* Responsible for managing billing and work in progress
* Line manager for junior staff and assisting in development, training and the appraisal process for department staff
* Involvement in business development of the firm
* You will need to be client facing, show willingness to work as part of a team and be able to meet deadlines.
* Ideally be CTA qualified
* have a minimum of 5 years' relevant experience in a similar environment
If you want to hear more, please contact Rachel Graham for a confidential discussion