Corporate Tax Assistant Manager job with top 10 firm, Norwich, Ipswich or Cambridge. Up to £45k + Bens
Excellent and progressive opportunity for a Corporate Tax Senior or Assistant Manager to join a leading in either Norwich, Ipswich or Cambridge.
This successful candidate will be responsible for managing their own portfolio which will consist of a diverse range of clients. The role will involve delegating, supervising and reviewing the work of Semi Seniors and Seniors within the team, ensuring that all tax computations and returns for your clients are completed in advance of deadlines and in accordance with the firm's high standards.
The ideal candidate will have strong corporation tax experience and up to date technical knowledge as well as a relevant professional qualification (CTA/ACA/ACCA/ATT).
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful individual to join a leading firm where there will be genuine scope for personal and professional development.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Manage own client portfolio to agreed service standards.
* Reviews tax return computations in conjunction with agreed timescales; ensures the efficient and risk managed delivery of compliance.
* Demonstrates sufficient technical knowledge to undertake the review of detailed tax returns and to supervise the processing of corporation tax computations and returns by associates/executives.
* Mentors and coaches tax associates and executives and builds the respect of peers and subordinates.
Benefits & Rewards
* Strong career progression
* Ongoing support and training
* CTA study support if required
* Competitive salary
* Flexible benefits package
Please contact Cara Whyte at Hays to apply or for a full job specification.