Ever heard of a R&D tax role in a law firm….?! You’d be right in thinking this is a rare opportunity! R&D tax leadership roles don’t come along too often, law or accounting firm!
About our client
• UK headquartered law firm, London office
• Join a firm whose client base have a lot of R&D tax issues to be harnessed, bought through the life cycle of R&D tax. A sitting duck type client!
• Mostly you will work on companies on a supergrowth, start-up, R&D heavy issues.
• Sectors as wide and varied as transport, technology, sports (image rights), media & entertainment.
• This role will have you as the Head of R&D taxes for this UK headquartered, global firm.
• You will be anywhere from Manager, Senior Manager or Director level in a Big Four, Top Accounting firm.
• You will not be afraid of both the ‘doing’ and ‘selling’ required with this type of role.
• Joining a well built-out, established team with non-lawyers and lawyers in team advising already in corporate tax, private client, share schemes and tax disputes.
• Up for a challenge, need a refresh and ambitious to run your own mini-practice with clients ready to invest and listen regarding their R&D tax incentives, R&D policy.
• Dynamic, enjoy internal and external networking.
• Career ambitious.