A leading consulting firm based in London is looking for a Senior Manager to help drive its technology business supporting the wider Tax group. Due to huge growth within this sector, the firm is looking for a tax technology specialist to provide services to a broad range of clients across all sectors from the largest FTSEs or inbound to mid-market companies.
The role includes:
- Tax transformation projects
- Reviewing current “as is” business processes across finance and tax, considering the efficiency and effectiveness of the design
- Manage process compliance / tax design operation model
- Tax risk management projects
- Capability analyses for the three key areas of people, process and technology
This would be an incredibly varied role, working alongside market leading specialists. You will get good support and relevant training and have good opportunities to progress quickly. The team is offering a good work-life balance with possibilities to work from home and part time working.
- ACA or CTA qualified – preferred but not essential
- Experience in tax transformation projects – preferred but not essential
- A desire to build relationships with new clients
- Analyses problems, identifies core issues, investigates, evaluates and integrates information
For more information, please contact Alin Brekke at Nebula-Partners.