A leading private equity firm based in their London HQs where they invest in secondary transactions across the globe have a vacancy available in their group tax team of 7. They are looking for an experienced operational tax professional who is familiar with funds, FATCA, CRS and key US/UK compliance projects.
This role will provide a high calibre candidate with the opportunity to work in a tax team which is dynamic, fast paced and entrepreneurial. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to manage aspects of the tax team's operational, compliance and risk management responsibilities and also support the development of the team's 3 tax analysts. Supporting the Senior Tax Manager and Head of Tax Operations across the business with regular interaction with various stakeholders.
* Ensuring the correct operation of the firm's fund and holding structures
* Resolving and responding to investor queries
* Accountable for the delivery of key US and UK compliance projects (both in-house and external providers)
* Managing all aspects of the firm's tax compliance requirements
* Coordinating tax compliance across 8 different jurisdictions whilst supporting various AEOI regimes i.e CRS, FATCA
* Identifying and help manage tax risks and risk management matters across the wider firm
* Ability to pick up general tax queries and cross border tax implications
The ideal candidate will be tax qualified who is proficient in Excel, with a minimum of 5-6 years experience in a relevant role. The candidate will be aware of cross border tax implications, familiar with US tax (desirable) and have the right attributes for people management. It's a very 'get up and go' culture which offers a lot of opportunity to expand your knowledge and take on complex and larger scope of work. Someone with the right confidence and gravitas who is willing to engage with the wider business is something which this firm looks for.
If you are interested, would like to know more and meet the required skills, please contact Simon Riva
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.