One of the world's largest investment companies is sourcing for an ACA/CTA Qualified Corporate Tax Advisory Manager to join their Tax team based in Central London.
You will sit within the wider finance team but report directly into the Head of International Tax and ensure that there is comprehensive tax advisory service to support the business as it grows in the UK and internationally, as well as:
* Providing tax advice to support the business on any legal or structure reorganisations and any alterations to group entities
* Effectively managing external advisors and;
* Establishing and maintaining internal tax policies and procedures
* Assisting the business in understanding the impact and requirements for set up and growth in overseas jurisdictions from a tax point of view
* Assisting in the ongoing review and development of global transfer pricing policies
The client in question is open to considering individuals who may not be working in a financial services team currently, but is interested in this industry. This would be a very strategic move for a Manager currently sat within a Big 4 International Tax/M&A Tax team looking to work in a predominantly advisory role in-house.
Please apply ASAP