Marks Sattin are working with an excellent expanding Top50 firm on the look out for an Accounts Senior.
Reporting into the Managers and ultimately the Partner, you will ensure that work under their control is carried out accurately, in accordance with the firm's standards and procedures, to the client's satisfaction.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* Preparation of company, LLP, charity, partnership and sole trader accounts from incomplete records
* Completion of draft statutory accounts from trial balance
* Corporation Tax and Business Tax computations
* Capital allowance claims
* Supervision and development of trainees
* Completion of detailed commentaries on accounts
* Communication with clients
* At least 3 years' experience in Practice
* Experience of taking on incomplete accounts and completing for manager or partner review
* Good IT skills, including experience of using different accounting packages or systems and Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* Confident communicator, able to liaise with clients and colleagues at all levels
* Accurate, methodical and organised
* Smart and personable
In return for your excellent skills and hard work my Client is offering an excellent remuneration and benefits package.
Interested candidates should apply as soon as possible for immediate consideration.