Marks Sattin are currently engaged with a growing Top50 firm in South Bradford as they recruit for an Audit Senior.
Reporting to the Managers and ultimately the Partner you will ensure that work under their control is carried out accurately, in accordance with the firm's standards and procedures, to the client's satisfaction.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* Carrying out audits of companies and LLPs from budgets/planning through to finalisation
* Preparation of statutory accounts from trial balance * Supervision and development of trainees * Preparation of corporate/business tax computations
* Attendance at client's premises
* Client liaison including dealing with queries and resolving issues on site
* At least 4 years' audit experience in Practice
* Some experience of charity/academy audits is desirable but not essential
* Experience of audit supervision and planning, including completion of files for manager or partner review
* Good IT skills, including experience of using different audit packages or systems and Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* Confident communicator, able to liaise with clients and colleagues at all levels
* Accurate, methodical and organised
* Smart and personable
In return for your expertees my Client will offer a very generous remuneration package with excellent benefits.
Interested candidate should apply ASAP for immediate consideration.