Marks Sattin are working with a large Independent Practice based in Hull city centre for a Personal Tax Assistant.
Due to continued growth and expansion we are looking for a Tax Assistant to join the Personal Tax team. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Hitting monthly tax return submission targets.
* Undertaking New Client Procedures - embedding new clients into the company and within the client and staff portfolio, including work schedules.
* Liaising with clients (individuals and businesses) and providing strategic taxation planning advice and information.
* Advising clients on tax planning and tax issues associated with activities.
* Preparing tax returns.
* Investigating and advising on individual client queries.
* Ensuring all returns are accurate and meet set timescales and legal requirements.
Applicants with at least a year's experience will be favoured. Other attributes we are looking for include:
* Excellent customer service and communication skills.
* Theoretical and practical knowledge or a keen interest in the industry.
* Good attention to detail.
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages, specifically Excel spreadsheets and databases.
* The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
* A willingness to learn new skills.
In return for your experience my Client offers an excellent remuneration package along with the possibility of study support following probation.
Interested candidates should apply as soon as possible for immediate consideration.