A fantastic ATT training contract for a graduate or school-leaver with 1-2 years accountancy practice experience to join a highly reputable top 20 chartered accountancy practice in Ashford!
One of the best accountancy practices in the region, based in Ashford. An excellent reputation and a fantastic opportunity to progress in your career.
* Assisting with the preparation and submission of Tax Returns and computations
* Advising clients on tax liabilities in a timely manner
* Assisting clients with their tax compliance regulations and meeting the required deadlines in respect of tax compliance (filing and payment)
* Assisting in preparing P11Ds
* Undertaking research into tax enquiries and providing tax planning advice appropriate to your experience and training.
* Assist in providing tax advice on client portfolios and ad hoc assignments
* Developing strong working relationships with colleagues, clients and tax authorities
* To provide support on planning projects and research technical issues on advisory work such as asset/business sales, succession planning and non-residence issues.
* Working as part of a team
* Answering telephone calls and dealing with basic client queries and /or enquiries (internal and external clients)
* Providing general assistance to the tax team
Graduate with a 1:1 or 2:1 degree.
1 year- 2 years experience in general practice
Accountancy practice experience would be beneficial.
£18,000 - £24,000
Full benefits package
Full study package