An excellent International Tax Advisory role for this global multinational Media group. Based in central London and reporting to EMEA/Asia Head of Tax.
I have been exclusively retained to conduct the search for this appointment.
Our client is an established and well respected market leader in the media industry. Listed in the US and with a presence in over 25 countries they can offer the successful candidate genuine international tax work with opportunities to further your career both in the EMEA head office in London but also internationally.
Reporting to the Head of Tax for EMEA and Asia you will be part of a global Tax team of up 20 professionals.
* Provide day to day international tax planning, management and compliance opportunities and guidance for European entities;
* Collaborate and engage with internal teams and external advisers to assist facilitation of effective tax coordination for integration of newly acquired European legal entities.
* Apply international tax, accounting & business knowledge to continually identify with the tax team innovative enhancements to tax planning, transfer pricing and tax compliance approaches for European legal entities.
* Manage ahead by organising and planning what needs to be done for effective & timely international tax management within Europe and be able to communicate with others to facilitate.
* Apply tax accounting knowledge and experience to assist reviewing and supporting US GAAP tax reporting within Europe.
Evaluate activities, policies, practices, and transactions to ensure they comply with all relevant laws and regulations.
Provide advice to internal teams regarding tax matters and the potential impact of laws and regulations on the operation of the organisation.
You will be a qualified Tax professional with CTA or ACA or hold an equivalent qualification. You will have international tax advisory experience, excellent project management skills and good business acumen. This role will suit candidates looking for their first move from one of the accounting firms or indeed someone who is looking to further continue their in house career.
Between £65,000 and £85,000 plus a car allowance, bonus, pension and private health care.