• Do you have UK tax disputes experience?
• Keen to move across to a less staid, more entrepreneurial minded law firm with an existing, well built out tax disputes team..?
About our client
• UK Top 30 Law Firm
• Well built out tax department with capabilities in tax disputes, corporate tax, share schemes/incentives, private client and Indirect taxes.
• This role is for someone who sees themselves largely standing on their own two feet, running your own caseload (not necessarily finding the work at this level just yet) and who has at least 4-9 years UK experience so there is distance and some wisdom to impart on the less experienced Associates and Trainee’s.
• A great opportunity to create your own case for Partnership within 3-4 years. The Head of Tax is very pro bringing further senior associates through to Partnership.
• You will cover an array of tax dispute cases from direct to indirect, HNWI, transfer pricing, employee schemes/trusts and cross-over to Fraud/Financial Crime/Regulatory tax fraud.
• Not a wallflower – confident!
• Although running cases is important, culturally the team are extremely close-knit and socialise together and work hard so a team player is critical.