* A qualified tax professional (ACA, CTA or equivalent)
* Big 4 / Top 10 Exposure and Experience would be beneficial or/and an experienced in an in-house tax team with hands on broad taxation experience in UK corporation tax, employment tax and VAT governance, controls and compliance
* Proven track record in UK tax compliance matters with a good working knowledge of the major tax issues faced within the corporate environment
* International tax experience is helpful but not essential
* Excellent interpersonal skills and communications skills
* Experienced at managing relationships with the ability to relate to staff at all levels of the business - have the confidence to communicate with the senior team in relation to tax matters
* Capacity to anticipate the needs to the business
* Be capable of delivering under tight time schedules
* Balancing High Risk vs Day 2 Day Issues
Would suit a first move from Practice, someone wanting to take ownership and really put their mark on something.
WOULD CONSIDER PART TIME AS WELL AS FULL TIME.