Day to day you will be responsible for but not limited to;
- Review and submission of a portfolio of the UK group's corporation tax returns
- Assistance with other UK tax areas including cash tax forecasting, Group Payment Arrangement, Joint Amended Return, debt cap calculations etc.
- Review of UK GAAP current and deferred tax numbers and disclosure for a portfolio of UK companies.
- Transfer pricing and international tax advisory and support.
- Assistance with other ad-hoc UK corporation tax queries.
- Assistance with the group's SAO and risk management processes.
- Identification and implementation of corporation tax queries.
- Tax advisory on group rationalisation projects.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity then please do apply. This is for 12 months and the successful candidate needs to be available swiftly.