Responsibilities will entail:
* Manage the pan European VAT outsourcing compliance process, which includes working effectively with the outsourcing agents and internal finance to clear ad-hoc queries and deliver accurate data for VAT return submissions (VAT, ESL, Intra-stat)
* Advise supply chain on VAT treatment for cross border (goods and services) business flows.
* Maintain internal VAT controls, procedures and policies document up to date,
* Manage and take ownership of VAT related matters on ad-hoc project work including cross border VAT audits,
* Proactively work with the business to understand activities to improve VAT efficiencies and savings,
* Review forthcoming changes to VAT rules throughout the EU and advise the business on pending changes and provide targeted training to the relevant business units
* Adhoc Customs Advisory
* Hands on support with the annual UK corporate tax compliance process, including the preparation of tax packs and deferred tax calculations and quarterly tax provisioning support,
* Provide support on pan European strategic tax project work
* Provide ad-hoc support when necessary, such as advisory support to HR department in reference to UK PAYE matters,
* Manage expectations effectively and build strong working relationships with internal and external customers includingHMRC.
Please contact me for further information (Jade Hawkins)