This market leading Big 4 Indirect Tax team have a seen a strong period of growth over the last 5 years which is regarded one of strongest and most successful service lines within the firm. They are currently looking for Indirect Tax Assistant Managers and Managers to join their team in London.
With a reputation for being pro-active, entrepreneurial, successful and fun to work with. They are looking for individuals to provide a multitude of clients with practical advice on the application of VAT and IPT rules in relation to complex transactions and arrangements.
The successful candidates will be expected to work with other members in the ream, often reporting to partners, involved in challenging and rewarding projects, establishing and building relationships with existing and new clients. The candidates will have strong VAT experience gained within industry, professional services or HMRC.
* Assisting with deepening relationships with target accounts, contributing to winning new work Leading existing client engagements
* Reporting direct to a partner
* Assisting with developing less experienced staff with hands on advice and support Input into development of new market opportunities locally, nationally and internationally with an opportunity to lead the market development of the new ideas
* Contributing to enhancement of relationships with all targets and clients Working closely with colleagues in other parts of the firm
* To have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understanding of the firm's commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
* ATT / CTA Qualified or Qualified by experience
* Prior VAT experience gained within industry, professional services or HMRC
* Excellent client facing, relationship building and business development skills, coupled with commercial awareness
* The ability to be proactive, identify opportunity and take early responsibility