New vacancy for a Tax Senior, working for a successful firm of Accountants in South Woodford.
My client is growing firm of Accountants and Tax Advisers based South Woodford. My client is innovative in their approach and pride themselves on focusing on their clients and working together to achieve success. The firm has been established for close to 10 years and has experienced exceptional growth throughout that time.
Due to significant growth, the firm are looking to appoint a qualified Tax Senior (ACA/ACCA) to join the firm. Reporting directly to the Partner, you will oversee a small team of junior staff while supporting the partner, helping with developing new clients and increasing revenue for the firm. Responsibilities will include:
* Be responsible for a portfolio of tax cases and providing feedback on work completed, where appropriate. (80% Personal Tax and 20% Corporation Tax)
* Prepare and submit Personal, Partnership, LLP and Trust Tax Returns, P11D, P35 and other HM Revenue & Customs forms including HMRC PAYE Coding Notices on a timely basis.
* Collating and maintaining client information.
* Inputting tax information onto tax software including Capital Gain and Capital Allowance calculations.
* Correspond and deal with client enquiries in relation to their personal tax issues.
* Correspond with the HM Revenue and Customs and deal with HMRC Enquiries into Tax Returns Technical Advice.
* Provide tax advice to members of the Accounts Team in their work.
Candidates must be ACA / ACCA / ATT or CTA qualified with recent UK practice based experience within a similar level role. Candidates must also possess exceptional technical knowledge and advisory skills within Accounts and Taxation. You must have good teamwork skills, with the ability to work well as part of a team. As one of the main client facing contacts of the business you must have good communication skills and the ability to build rapport with both clients and colleagues.
In return for your commitment you will be offered the following benefits:
* Competitive salary of £45,000 - £50,000
* Auto Enrolment Pension scheme
* 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays