Leading Big 4 firm is looking for a Manager to join their growing compliance & Transformation team in London. You will provide services to a broad range of clients across all sectors from the largest FTSEs or inbound to mid-market companies.
The role includes Global Compliance Management Services, Audit and Accounting Related Tax Services, Tax Transformation, Governance and Process Improvement, Outsourcing and Business Technology, as well as other exciting priority areas for their clients. A typical project will include working with multiple stakeholders and teams across Tax and Accounting/Finance.
This team is known for their good work-life balance, and there are opportunities to work flexible hours, from home and part-time working.
- Managing the delivery of proposals and other target meetings for tax transformation opportunities
- Managing the delivery of tax transformation projects within the team, and being the key day-to-day client contact on these projects
- Understanding and reviewing current “as is” business processes and considering the efficiency and effectiveness of the design of these processes, and where process improvements can be achieved
- Identifying and considering tax risks, along with the controls required to manage these risks, including tests of “design” and “effectiveness” for how well the controls and processes are operating
- Advising clients on their tax function design, including people, process and technology
- Supporting of the delivery of tax transformation opportunities within the wider global compliance outsourcing engagements
Key requirements of this role include:
- ACA or CTA qualified (or part qualified) – preferred but not essential
- Experience of tax transformation projects – preferred but not essential
- Experience of tax compliance and tax advisory work
- Sustains a high level of drive, shows enthusiasm and a positive attitude when coping with pressure at work.
For more information, please contact Alin Brekke at Nebula-Partners.