Tax Senior required for this well established firm of Accountants & Tax Advisors based in Marylebone.
Your new company
My client is a well established firm of Accountants, Auditors and Tax Advisors with an outstanding reputation. The firm has about 60 staff and specialises in advising entrepreneurial private clients and small to medium sized businesses.
Your new role
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a small but extremely skilled team from both a technical and commercial perspective.
The Tax Senior will have responsibility for providing tax compliance and some advisory services for a wide range of private tax clients.
Typical clients include HNWI's, Non-resident/Non Domiciled Taxpayers, Trusts & Estates and business owners and their families.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Undertake technical support and research in delivering tax services to a portfolio of clients and provide technical resource to meet client needs liaising with relevant Partner
* Prepare complex personal tax returns
* Effectively delegate simpler work to assistants and trainees, review the same and provide constructive feedback
* Assist with tax planning, projects, compliance matters and deal with client queries. Draft correspondence to clients and liaise with Partners
* Apply technical knowledge in the understanding of the principles of residency, ordinary residency and domicile, capital gains tax, inheritance tax and understand the taxation of death estates and trusts
* Take responsibility for the delivery of the complete tax computations and returns for more advanced jobs and be able to deal with all aspects of tax accounting
What you'll need to succeed
Degree educated from a reputable university - ATT qualified or equivalent - 2-3 years tax experience in a professional services firm - Accuracy and excellent attention to detail
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.