Finance Assistant- Immediate Start- Bath- Temporary 4 weeks
Your new company
A well known and established Solicitors within the South West area.
Your new role
To provide assistance in financial related matters to all internal clients accurately and within daily deadlines
Ensure the firm complies with Solicitor Accounts Rules.
* Monitoring the firms bank accounts for daily transactions of funds received via BACS/CHAPS
* Process BACS/CHAPS payments
* Process cheques, invoices and checking of bills
* Daily banking of cheques & cash received
* Dealing with enquiries from internal and external clients
* Maintain archive files on the accounts system
* Daily bank reconciliations for client & office accounts
* Processing credit/debit card payments
* Updating breach register for COFA
* Processing all internal expense requests forms by BACS.
* Ensure all financial procedures comply with Solicitors Accounts rules
* Month end routine including month end bank reconciliations
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to hit the ground running and be able to execute the above duties in accurate and timely manner. Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Database packages. Ability to use internal computer systems (after training).
You will also need to be organised and be proactive when problem solving.
If you have experience in a similar role that would be desired.
What you'll get in return
This role is 4 weeks temp work with the possibility of being extended. Working hours are 9-5:30 Monday to Friday, but some flexibility may be required. This role is located in the beautiful city of Bath.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.