A world leading professional services firm are seeking an ambitious Senior Transfer Pricing Manager to join their Large Corporates team based in London. Work within the Transfer Pricing Team is mainly project-based and will involve working with multinational companies. The nature of the work is very varied and includes involvement with all types of intercompany transactions including products, services, IP and debt.
As London acts as a global hub for many multinational deals, the team often plays a leading role in coordinating large global transactions and will work with other transfer pricing specialists around the world. The nature of the work is very varied and includes Due diligence of target company transfer pricing arrangements; Acquisition structuring; Deal financing; Post deal restructuring including business model change; Advising deal sponsors on their internal transfer pricing; APA submission and negotiation; and Assistance with tax authority enquiries.
The successful candidate will have day-to-day responsibility for:
• Overseeing the delivery of project work;
• Developing client tailored solutions;
• Developing client relationships;
• Identifying and pursuing business development opportunities;
• Coaching and training junior staff.
• A number of years of experience in delivering transfer pricing and/or value chain projects;
• Strong project management skills;
• Specific experience of business development and marketing;
• Proven ability to delegate to, manage, and train junior staff;
• Excellent communication and relationship-building skills both with external clients and internal teams; and
• A track record of managing multiple deadlines and being able to motivate themselves and others.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading International tax team with ambitious leadership and a clear path for speedy promotion. For more information, please contact Charlie Cumber at Nebula Partners