With a client base and tax advisory work to rival much larger firms, this west end firm is seeking a new manager / senior manager within the corporate tax team. The opportunity has arisen due to strong growth within the firm over a number of years.
The successful candidate will be technically excellent, self-motivated, ambitious, and energetic and dedicated with great inter-personal skills and exceptional client service ethic.
As Corporate Tax Manager/Senior Manager you will be responsible for the following duties:
* M&A work including tax efficient structuring and due diligence;
* Corporate reorganisations including demergers and reconstructions;
* Knowledge of international tax principals such as transfer pricing, double tax treaties and BEPs.
* Property taxation, including property development by UK and overseas companies.
* Employee incentive arrangements including EMI, ESS, unapproved shares plans and share valuations.
* Structuring Corporate transactions such as s.110 reconstructions, statutory demergers and company share repurchases;
* Carrying out Taxation Due Diligence on acquisition and disposal of companies;
* Full management of a client portfolio consisting owner-managed and listed, domestic and international clients.
* Responsibility for delivery of high-quality, proactive tax advisory services to diverse client base on a wide range of matters.
* Technical resource to partners and staff in other departments where ad-hoc queries arise.
* Supervision and training of junior staff.
You will be ACA/CTA qualified, with extensive experience in providing tax advisory services, with a proven track record of your excellent client service skills.
If you want to hear more, please contact Rachel Graham for a confidential discussion