A leading consulting firm based in Central London is looking for a Senior Manager to help drive its technology business supporting the wider indirect tax group across its SAP consulting practice and third party Alliances. Due to unprecedented growth in this sector, this firm is looking for an SAP specialist to work with an unparalleled client base from an Indirect Tax and Tax Technology perspective.
The groups work ranges from one-off initiatives which provide bespoke solutions to specific problems through to implementing global systems and advising countries that are introducing VAT systems for the first time. This would be an incredibly varied role, working alongside market leading specialists.
Key requirements of this role include:
• Demonstrable experience and skills in the SAP systems space
• Tax transformation, governance and risk management
• Knowledge of SAP and other ERP systems, for example, Oracle or Workday
• Experience using indirect tax determination engines such as Onesource, Vertex, Avalara and Sovos
• Experience working within indirect tax and an ability to communicate tax, data and technology concepts to non-speclialists
The successful candidate should have demonstrable core technical expertise of SAP and knowledge of other systems such as Oracle. Experience working within Indirect Tax is also essential, but the team are looking for a deep understanding of SAP with Indirect tax as a subsidiary skillset if possible. A self-starter with a deep understanding of technology and ambition to drive a business would do well in this role.
Salary £80,000 – 110,000 plus industry leading benefits and bonus.
For more information, please contact James Couceiro